WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Villa Bel Horizon is located in Normandy in the town of Barneville-Carteret, specifically in Carteret.
The town is situated on the west coast of the Channel, in the heart of the Cotentin and near La Hague.
Various transport will take you to Carteret, train, bus and of course car.
The nearest railway station is Valognes, 29 kilometers. From the Valognes railway station, a bus, line 11, takes you to the center of Carteret.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Take the A13 motorway, direction “Rouen”, “Caen”
- At Caen, follow the national N13 direction “Cherbourg”
- At “Valognes”, take the exit “Bricquebec”, “Barneville-Carteret”, departmental D902
- At “Carteret”, take the Cape street
- At the top of Cape street take the street Serq on the left.
- The 18 Rue de la Roche Biard is at the end of the street Sercq, on the left
From Valognes Railway Station
- Take bus line 11
- Six stops to the old railway station Carteret
- Timetables access